Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Hello Everyone




Hey Guys, this is my first time using a blog and I am using it to update you with my education at Salem State for a class I am taking. The class seems really interesting so far, there is a lot of work but I think that its just because it is an online class so it seems like a lot. I have never taken an online class before so I'm still kind of getting use to everything. I am really excited to start my observation hours and everything, it should be a lot of fun. The pictures to the left are my friends and I, my boyfriend and I, and my puppy Champ who is almost 2 now. They are just so you can get to know a little bit about me and my life.

2 comments:

  1. Jen...your pictures are so cute! I have never taken an online class either until this one. It's a bit difficult to understand how it works but hopefully we will get the hang of it!

    ReplyDelete