Monday, April 26, 2010

Final Blog- reflection on the course


Final Blog

During this semester in Premise of School, I really enjoyed learning about the concept of blogging. I never knew how to use this tool until this class and I think it was something great to learn that I can use other than just within this class. It was a great way to communicate with my classmates and learn from the subjects they researched on. Even though we had set assignments for these blogs we still had a variety of different things to write about so I feel as though all of the topics I wrote about were very interesting, I enjoyed doing the research. It was good to be able to research a topic and not only learn about that but read other students assignments and learn about a completely different subject as well. I think that is where I learned a lot, being able to read other peoples blogs on different topics other than just mine. If everyone had the same topics to study then we wouldnt get a varity of information to learn. I felt I got a lot out of this class and have a great understanding of the Premise of School. I was a little bit nervous because it was all online but it ended up working out really well and I got a lot out of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment